Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 54 - Doctor Dijon

Delicious but deadly
I seem to have contracted salmonellosis. The only likely culprit is the homemade sushi I ate a day before becoming decidedly unwell. Attached is the last known footage of said sushi. Maude, by a strange coincidence, suffered no such ailment.

In any case, I've otherwise enjoyed my return to Dijon. I managed all the same to play in the markets again, and sold another big stack of CD's, et alors je dois vous remercier de votre générosité :)

The coins earned that morning were used to pay for the visit to the doctor that afternoon.
My favourite spot in the markets
On Tuesday the French people will resume doing what they do best: going on strike. This means I either have to leave tomorrow or risk being stuck for up to several weeks. It's a concern. Needless to say, I am not well enough to be being too adventurous, so in all likelihood I'll be staying put. I suppose I'll just have to spend a bit more time at the markets.

:)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry Tim! That sounds awful, hope you're back to 100% soon!! Praying for you, lots of love xxx

    ReplyDelete